Saturday, September 10, 2011

What A Day, Shay.

Wooowwwwww.

For the first "official" time since I moved here, I had some fun. :D I made two friends today. HOO-FRIGGIN-RAY. Feelsgoodman.jpg. Seriously, I thought it was going to take longer...since no one I've met, until today, was my age or even close. D: Feeling fantastic. :p Worked with my uncle at a Puerto Rican protest festival thingy [LOL] today in South Bronx. Met some nice people, made some connnections. Hopefully this will help me with getting a job, :D Fingers crossed peeps. PLEASEEE. lol Won a really pretty mask in the raffle today. Although I have some reallllyyyy terrible luck..I won! (: Put a nice smile on my face. ALONGGG WITHHH meeting two people here in the city you 1.) Enjoy the same music I do 2.) They dress like me and  3.) We have so much in common(: Lovin it. As the festival/protest ended I saw a mister softy truck...so naturally I ran out the plaza to go towards it....and I see a bunch of teens trying to fight. :l This made me mad...not because they were fighting, but because they were blocking my path to the ice cream man. :'( So I had to go back were it was safe. :( Lesigh, oh well. After the festival I went to eat some delicious quesadillas at the Fairway Market. Mmm so good. Shopped for some fruit and veggies..and now I'm home. Haha. Time for Skype, FB, and Twitter! Bye bye for now. :p xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment